Calling all Kainora shippers! We are proud to announce the cutest week in Legend of Korra history: Kainora Week, a whole seven days dedicated for the two airbenders who stole the fandom’s heart in full force.
Creative expression is the greatest form of appreciation and recognition. So, come and show your support with your own fanvideos, fanarts, and fanfictions! Be prepared to have the time of your life as fellow shippers unite together for one week only, from August 31st to September 6th, to edit, draw, and write everything and anything Kainora. Have fun, make new friends, and celebrate the ship as it was meant to be celebrated!
The following are the scheduled prompts for the week and the days it corresponds with:
Day 1: Sunday, August 31 - Connection
Day 2: Monday, September 1 - Wonder
Day 3: Tuesday, September 2 - Mistake
Day 4: Wednesday, September 3 - Freedom
Day 5: Thursday, September 4 - Tattoos
Day 6: Friday, September 5 - Time
Day 7: Saturday, September 6 - Harmony
Be sure to tag all your work with #kainora week. For more information and to learn more about us, please visit our info page. For any further questions, please fill free to contact us. And lastly, don’t forget to spread the word!
Are you excited? Because we sure are! Can’t wait to see you there!
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
I CAN NOT HANDLE THE CUTE.
NOPE, STILL CAN’T HANDLE IT.
These are the children of a friend of a friend’s friend, an obviously stupendous parent named Ana, who made the Korra costume. I’m not sure where she got the Momo costume, but it is equally and ridiculously fantastic. I love Halloween. Thanks Awesome Family for sharing.
The Red Lotus first and last appearances.
That Dragon Ball feel when they zip through the sky, throwing each other into rocks…